Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update: No baby...

Well, Still no baby!! the doctor's visit last Wednesday said she still has some dropping to do and that I was only 1cm dilated. That was frustrating! mostly because my mom is here and we want her to get to be able to spend as much time with her as possible. Secondly we are trying to move here soon and the sooner she comes the easier it will make things. The doctor dicussed when she would induce and since my due date according to them is the 27th, she said she would do it on the 5th of April... That just wont do! I can't wait that long. I don't want to be induced at all so if she could kindly come on her own and quick that would be great. I know, I know. I am sure there are many reading and laughing cause being on her time is something I am going to get really use to, but it still doesn't make things easy. Maybe it is her teaching me a lesson. The good thing about her not coming yet was that I was able to take some maternity pictures! I have some friends who wanted to take them but with school I couldn't get a good time. They were awesome and were able to do them on a last minute notice. I have only seen 5 of them, but they are so great! I really love them! If you need photos taken, I highly recommend them. They are just starting out but I think they are really going to be so great! Sara Webb: http://thewildrumpus2.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-teaser-for-hannah.html Crystal Stowell: http://magicmythandmayhem.blogspot.com/2011/03/hannah-maternity-shoot-teaser.html They want to take baby Payton's picture and I can't wait!

3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Pretty awesome. I had a dream about you guys last night and you were pregnant, so maybe tonight I'll have a different one!!

Unknown said...

So if your due date is today you will go to sleep tonight and write in your journal "still no baby" then you will wake up around 1:30am to go to the bathroom. But before you can get there your water breaks! You will get to the hospital around 2:30am, start pushing at 7am, and she will come at 10:38am....Ok maybe it wont go exactly like this but this was my experience. I will pray that she comes soon!

-Tess

Meyers said...

Sister the pictures are completely amazing...my goodness they are too cute! You are very lucky that you had the time to squeeze them in at the last min. See lil sweet pea had it all planned out she wanted to make sure that you got pictures before she came :) She's a smart lil cookie!
Hope she come soon sister...my fingers are crossed for you.