Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Art Project for the term :)

The project was to do a self portrait (yay for pregnant fat face! grr....) and then I could use a triad color scheme to color it. That means that I use three different color hues, and equal distance apart from each other on the color wheel. I chose Yellow-orange, blue-green and red-purple. Within those hues I could do various tints, shades and saturations. I dunno if it looks too much like me, but it's done!! It's not a very good picture of it, but I am just so happy to be done with it and this class!!! Yay!!! Now all I have left are two finals on Tuesday and then it is baby time! I really hope she waits until then. She dropped about a week ago and Ben seems to think that she is going to come before the 13th.

1 comment:

Jason and Kenna said...

Oh man, so crazy. I hope she waits too. I'm sure your teachers are aware of the 'situation'. Anyway, Freaking the feeling after finals are the best! Only second to a seriously good powder day, well and maybe having a new baby...