Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maternity Pictures

These are a few of the pictures from my maternity photo shoot with my friends. These ones are from Crystal. I have the ones that Sara took but for some reason the CD wont upload onto my computer. I will post more as I get them. I think that they are amazing! I can't believe what talent they have. I sincerely hope they make a serious effort into making this into a business. I have already had one friend who wants to book them when she is pregnant! Great job girls!








2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Maybe it's also their subject... Freaking when is that baby coming out?

Sara W. said...

Um, yeah it was totally the subject ;) I can't remember if I emailed the pics to you since the cd didn't work. Let me know if you still don't have them and I can bring a CD by, and get a chance to meet your baby! :)