Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I would be Sleepy... for sure

So, to play off my seven dwarfs title a few days ago I thought I would post what is not new to most of you, but it would sure make me feel better to find someone out there who is the same as me!
Once upon a time.....
I had all intentions of waking up this morning at 6:45 and heading to the pool to swim for some exercises. 6:45 came and went and I stayed in bed. Then at 9:00 (yes 9:00) I woke to someone knocking on my door. I ran down to check who it was and it was just the water tester guy who had already headed across the street. So you would think that I stayed up and got started with my day right? Nope. I went back up stairs and went right back to bed! I slept until 11:00!!!!! How can someone sleep that late? And this is not the first time! Granted I worked all day and went to bed around 1:00am. However, that is 10 hours of sleep! What is wrong with me?
My family all knows this about me because they have had to live with my crankiness and sleepiness. I would like to say that I am no longer rude or mean when woken up. Which I know my family still wont believe because of how awful I was while growing up. But I promise I have changed in that regard. Grumpy has moved. For good :)
My mom's recent medical problems have made me think though. I know that her anemia is not genetic, but I just feel so tired all the time and I wonder if there could be something to that. I had surgery about a year ago and I would think that they would have caught it then if was anemia.
Well, I just thought I would check with some family and friends and get your thoughts. Am I normal? I know it is different when you have children cause you can't sleep till 11:00 but some of you have to have some stories like mine. Right?!?
~The end~
(Happily ever after yet to be determined)

4 comments:

mckenna said...

I'm totally the same way!! My kids keep me from sleeping, but whenever Jason is home I take FULL advantage and sleep in! I honestly think I could stay in bed all day sometimes. Although, one thing that can make you EXTRA, EXTRA tired? Being pregnant. Maybe you should pee on a stick!! ;)

Morgan said...

HANNAH! Yay! You have a blog!!

Lori said...

I agree with Mckenna... Maybe you should pee on a stick! =)
Really, in my non-medical opinion I think you are totally normal. I would stay in bed that long if I could, but life just isn't that way right now. Of course, staying up until 1am might have something to do with that.

I was once called...Sunshine Tornado Cloudy said...

So...yeah...go to bed earlier and take a prego test! :) Luv ya girl and I luv your blog!! - Renee