Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! ...

Well there you have it! If you look closely you can see at the top where it says, YOUR CASHIER TODAY IS Hannah A. And that is that. I have started working at the Commissary and it has been good so far. Actually I was surprised at how easy it is. Right now I am a cashier. There is the possibility that I might become a teller which means I would have more responsibility and what not. Mostly it fills up my time here and that is a good thing. Ben can tell what happens when I have nothing to do. You'd think my house would be spotless and dinner ready at five everyday, but it's the opposite. If I have all day to do something then I take all day to do it and then it usually doesn't get done. Instead, if I keep myself busy then I come home and actually get things done. So I think keeping my days full is a good thing.


3 comments:

mckenna said...

I'm the same way! If I'm busy, it's like a snow ball rolling. I just keep going and going and going and get things done and then crash at the end of the day. But if there's nothing going on I sit down at the computer or tv and end up there all day long...uh oh. :)

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

Exactly!

Jason and Kenna said...

So, I got a thing in the mail yesterday to be a reference for you...is that 'moot' (as they say) because you already have the job?