Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday present

So I really really wish I had taken some before and afters, but all you get is afters...
I really wanted to get Payton a kitchen set for her birthday, but I wanted something that could be passed down and something that she would really remember. Much like I did with all the amazing stuff my mom made and painted for us. So I got to work on transforming a night stand and a small book shelf into a kitchen set.

Tada!!!



Everyone was really awesome and got her lots of play kitchen food and stuff. She has not stopped playing with it since her birthday. I'm so happy she likes it and really grateful for Ben who helped me a lot. I'm thinking about making another one to sell. We shall see...

2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I WILL BUY IT. Seriously, I want to be the first one considered...no friend discount...seriously.

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

I WILL MAKE IT. I would absolutely LOVE to make your little Amelia and future baby a kitchen set. I have a small night stand that could work as a fridge and microwave combo but it is much smaller than the fridge I made for Payton. It might be better in the end though. I will be on the look out for another nightstand for the sink/stove top and oven combo. So excited!!