Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin.

So for the last few years I have taken my pumpkin carving very seriously. The first year I carved a pumpkin for my mother in law with an image of Obama since it was an election season and she is a big Obama supporter. I did it mostly to test the waters and see if I could do it. So the next year I stepped it up and decided to put Ory on a pumpkin and helped Ben stencil his proclaiming he won National Manager of the Year for his company College Works Painting
Isn't he so cute!!

 A friend of mine joked that the next year she expected to see a pumpkin with our baby carved on it. So the next year I did just that and Payton's face glowed on my pumpkin. Ben added to our obsession with our daughter by carving her initials in his pumpkin.
 This is the stencil




 Now I am finding myself unable to decide what to do. I guess I should get over tying to bet my previous year because last years was pretty much awesome.
So I am asking you! My few fellow blogging followers... what should I do this year? We are heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend and 'd like to have it decided before hand so I know what size/shape pumpkin to look for.

The following pictures are Payton's first Halloween! I had class at night and they didn't give us Halloween off. In fact they scheduled a midterm that night :( So I missed it and missed taking a million pictures. She went to a total of two houses and she dressed up like Tinkerbell!!  This year her and her cousin Eliza will be matching as the cutest little zebras ever.

No comments: