Sunday, October 14, 2012

It fall... Finally!

I  LOVE fall. It is my most favorite time of year. It starts off with football and pumpkin carving and then you get awesome food in the middle of it to be finished off with Christmas, our anniversary and New Years nerf gun war. What is not to love about all of that!! So in honor of the brisk weather I have decided to post some pictures of Pay in her many hats. I must say she pulls a hat off very well.  It starts off with the most recent and moves backwards








1 comment:

Jason and Kenna said...

I love all of these, but especially the hats, she does pull it off freaking awesomely. And the pumpkin thing is CRAZY Hannah. I wouldn't expect anything less, but holy crap. I will talk to jason tonight and we will come up with an idea. Glad you're back!