Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christmas

I LOVE Christmas. Not only do I have fond childhood memories but our first years as newly weds was spent in Germany which is the Christmas capital of the world! and the very best place for Christmas. Every single year I find myself wishing that I was back there again.
Here are a few photos of this year's Christmas events. It was Payton's first and so much fun! Although I didnt take too many because I was mostly taking care of her. I cannot wait for this year though because she will be older and a little bit more aware of the excitment of it all!!!!
 
On Christmas eve we took Payton to see Santa Claus.  I set her there and she looked right at him and then...
 
 Screamed. She was not happy. I have been working with her all year to get her excited to see him this year. We have been reading Christmas books, looking at Santa pictures and watching Santa videos on Youtube. If she see an image of Santa she says, "ho ho ho!" I hope we will have a good visit this time.

 so in the middle of the night Payton decided to throw up all over me and daddy. We were so bummed because we thought she was going to be sick on Christmas! Apparently she just needed to ruin her special Christmas pajamas and was fine after that.
 

Auntie Rachel and Uncle Josh had a great time spoiling her this year.

After opening presents at Grandpa and Grandma Aeby's we headed off to Aunt Marcene's to see the great grandparents and all the family.
 
Here is Payton with cousin Mya in their Christmas attire.

 Here is Payton and Mya with Great Grandma Guthrie. She got them those adorable little boots they are wearing.
 After watching her struggle to crawl in her little dress I decided to dress her in something else. Just look at that adorable face!
 
 
Ps. It took me over an hour to post this, we are starting to potty train and Payton comes up to me often telling me she has to go "poo poo".  Now I have to go get ready for an appointment BUT I promise more to come!

No comments: