Wednesday, July 9, 2008

China Town

These are not recent but I thought I should still post them. While visiting last summer I took a trip with Sadie and the kids to China town and the whole way Johnny thought we were going to actual China. He would look outside and say, " I can see it! I can see China!" They are pretty cute and I thought I would post them no matter my tardiness. And I know, I know what you all are thinking but no, I am not a professional photographer but they are pretty good.





Johnny looking in the water at the fishes



You can't see us very well and we wouldn't get Johnny and Emma to look up at the camera.




Johnny exploring in his own little world




I love this one! Look at how beautiful Mirium is!


My camera didn't work to well in this room, but I love the face Johnny is making and Emma with her monkey backpack that she fought us on the whole time. We had a really good time here and I thought the Sadie and mom and dad would like to see them. Sorry it took me so long to get them to you~ Love you all!

No comments: