Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ben's Birthday Cake




My friend Lori always does fun cakes for her families birthday's and she know how much I enjoy it too, so when I am at her house she shows me some ideas she gets out of a magazine she receives. She had this one (not knowing just how much Ben and I love sushi) and it was perfect! Ben really liked it and thought I put way too much effort into it as usual. It was so fun to make and way easy too! I thought it was a perfect amount of cake for just the two of us. Usually birthday cake ends up in the garbage because we can't eat it all. If you wanted it to feed more people, I am sure you could make the plate out of cake as well.

1 comment:

Jason and Kenna said...

Nice dude. Now there's no doubts. Wedding cakes are the next step. Seriously, who knew Sushi Cake was even possible. Next thing you know people are going to start putting vegetables in their cakes too...like carrot cake or something nasty like that.