Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sisters!

Sisters!

This last week was baby shower week!

It was so much fun and I loved everyone for their thoughtful and amazing gifts!

My mom is in town for the blessing of my brother's baby girl and she was able to come to both my showers. I had a family one in Troutdale and a church/friend one in Albany. My sister Sadie wasn't able to make it to the family one and so she came to the one in Albany. As usual we got many many comments on how much we look alike. But what was unexpected to me was the amount of comments on how much older I looked that her (she is my older sister). They may have been saying how young she looked but I just kept hearing how old I looked... Regardless, it caused me to reflect on my sisters and just how amazingly gorgeous they are. So I thought I would post a few pictures of them!



Baby Sister Kezi who never ceases to amaze me with her outgoing talents and overall awesome personality. Every time I see her she gets more and more beautiful!




Little sister Kate who's shy and calm demeanor is complementary to her mesmerizingly green eyes. She too gets more and more beautiful every time I see her. I cannot believe she will be off to college next year!





My "twin" sister Sadie who never seems to age. I wonder where she found the fountain of youth or if she has frequent flyer miles to neverland saved up! Regardless I hope to follow in her footsteps :)


And I cannot forget to mention my other sisters who I love and are equally amazing and beautiful!!



Beautiful and Strong sister in law Johnna who I always could spend hours talking to. It has been a great time being pregnant together and being able to learn from her as she is diligent in educating herself in all the important details.


And Rachel! Who has a one in a million smile and is one of the most giving and caring people I know! I love being able to spend any time I possible can with her and could lose a week just hanging out.




Of course (now being pregnant and thinking about being a mom!) all these beautiful women could not be possible without our mothers! Thank you to them who gave everything to us including their complete love and devotion!

1 comment:

Meyers said...

I love it. Your sisters are beautiful! And so are you :)