Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another football post


I know I know.... I am weird and I love football, but this year has the potential to be the worst year in football ever. With the Beavers not going to a bowl game and the Ducks having the potential to win it all, I would usually rely on my trusty Colts. Unfortunately they are in danger of not making it to the playoffs! Add to that the Patriots are getting picked as a team to win the super bowl and that is my nightmare! Regardless, I have total faith in the Colts. They are going to make it to the playoffs. Even if they have many injuries and Clark is out for the season. Although I am contemplating that this is the universes way of forcing me to stop getting so stressed out and excited every Sunday. If that is the case, universe... I promise to calm down! Well who am I kidding. I can't make that promise!

No comments: