Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding cake post 2

Here I am! Getting ready to make a wedding cake in my cute apron! I had to show it off because I love it. I am a sucker for cute aprons. I wish I could buy them all!


This is the fondant that I had to roll out. It is quite a workout! The other two pictures are of the layers wrapped and ready for transport.






This is the finished product. Similar to the pictures posted in the last post. There were a few more roses added to the top where you can see it needed some on the bottom right.

















These are the roses I made out of gum paste. I tried to make some red ones but red is a hard color to get and it kept coming out in this rust red instead of a rose red. The white ones looked really great though.











































No comments: