Monday, September 22, 2008

What... How long?

Well, it is official. Ben's med board came through and we are moving forward. It just needs to make it through Walter Reed and then we will have our clearing orders to leave the post. They told him it should take 3 to 5 weeks. That is a lot shorter than what I was told to expect by pretty much everyone I talked to, so needless to say I almost started to hyperventilate when I got the news. I am excited but I just thought we would have some time to prepare. I guess this is what is suppose to happen.

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Exciting!! Where are you off to?

I was once called...Sunshine Tornado Cloudy said...

Hannah! I swear my heart just started racing and I just got so excited for you two. I know that you've been waiting so long for this to come about. I'm sad to see you go, but like you said, this must be what is supposed to happen. Please let me know, as it gets closer, what I can do to help. P.S. - I'm stifling my jealousy...

Megan said...

cute blog, I like your wedding picture!

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

We are going back to Oregon! We don't have a place yet but we are looking. I was shocked and surprised at first and now I am finally getting excited. Talking to family in Oregon has gotten me really excited. I just know now that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and that he wanted us out of here. I will be sad to leave my friends I have made here.

Jason and Kenna said...

Wow! Totally quick like. So this means that Ben is medically discharged right? Crap, I need to call you, this weekend, expect it...keep it secret, keep it safe.