Saturday, November 3, 2012

New hair!

So I have been hating my hair lately. It's so fine anyways but since having Payton sooo much fell out! What I have left is sort of pathetic and whimpy. So I went in today to just give up and cut it short again. I also wanted to get a keratin treatment done which essentially smooths the hair out for 3 months at a time. But when I sat down with the hair stylist she helped me to understand that I can get my ideal hair I just need some help. So she gave me some shampoo and conditioner and product to apply to my scalp that will promote growth and thickening of the hair. So I didn't have to chop it off after all! While its not where I want it to be right now. Hopefully it will be in a few months. Overall I'm happy with it!

2 comments:

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

Oh and I colored it. But it shows up waay more red in the photo than it really is. It's just a warm brown color.

Unknown said...

Looking good! Such a gorgeous color too!
-t