Friday, May 8, 2009

Cake Class

Isaac and Johnna asked me if I would make their wedding cake, and while I am super excited at the opportunity! I am also very scared that I will mess it all up. So in order to get some practice I signed up for a cake decorating class. It has been so much fun!!!! Thankfully the last half of the class we slow down on the cakes themselves and are just working with decoration. A cake every week is a little much!
I wanted to post my progress and to be honest, show off a little cause I am so excited and proud of how far I've come! So this is the flowers that I made out of frosting. I love them I think it turned out beautiful.










The other cake pictures are on my phone so I will have to upload them and then share them.

2 comments:

mckenna said...

They're beautiful!! I wanna learn!!

Becky said...

Hey Hannah-
I found your blog when I was on Jandi's blog.
Great job on the flowers! I have taken a bunch of cake classes as well- they are TONS of fun. Good luck!