Monday, March 16, 2009

going back to girls camp!!!

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in forever because we are still living with the Aeby and that means one computer for all of us. With both Ben and Cameron play world of Warcraft I never get to see it. So I had the thought to try and use my blackberry to post an update! This is working so far but also takes forever and will most likely be full of spelling mistakes, so please accept my apologies in advanced. I just wanted to let you all know of my super exciting calling!!! I am camp director/cabin mom for my ward! Yay! I am so excited and will post more when I can actually get on a real computer.

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Awesome! Congrats on the new calling! I'm jealous. I've been in the primary since I've been married. :( Oh well. Someday...maybe... :)

Lori said...

That is so exciting. The girls are going to love you!!