Saturday, May 31, 2008

If Kenna and Jason can do it!

Ok so I guess if our BFF's can do it and do it so well (don't expect me to be that good at this) then we can try it out.... I will add it to my favs and try to update it. I started it out as a way to get people info on what projects I would be demonstrating for my Stamping stuff, but I think I will use this one for friends and family since it has Ben's name in it (not that he will ever use this or probably see it!) So thanks for the inspiration friends! We miss you all! Hope this keeps you up to date:)

2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Nice...I've never even seen that picture...But you know you can throw in a few stamping pictures every now and then as long as they are stamps of Billy Corgan...Man, come back.

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

I will petition them to make a Billy stamp just for you Kenna! We totally miss you guys. Are you coming to the states anytime soon? Please say yes!